Indeed, blog income doesn’t generate overnight. The process is a bit slow, and so requires patience. First thing first, the blogger will need to set up a blog, write engaging SEO content to build an audience who trusts and drive traffic regularly to the site. After all, the exotic blogger’s lifestyle that we see every day on social media platforms comes with a lot of patience and hard work, so make sure to follow the path rigorously.
How to Earn Money with Blogging?
As a blogger beginner, a person doesn’t have tons of traffic nor a huge email list. What to do? The idea here is to start small and gradually build up the size of a blog. By setting a realistic goal of $100, a newbie will feel motivated – set targets to go a long way.
And, once small targets are achieved, they will get a better understanding of what works (and what doesn’t) for their blog and use the learnings to grow faster.
In this beginner’s guide, we have discussed all main points to help you understand how to make money blogging for beginners. Let’s begin!
1. Affiliate Income
One of the most popular ways to make money blogging is affiliate marketing. For this, the blogger need not have their products or services. The concept is to promote other people’s or company’s products/services on bloggers’ personal blogs. And when someone buys, bloggers make a good commission out off it.
How to Find the Best Affiliate Program?
There are hundreds of programs available, but not all pay well. Many new bloggers prefer earning revenue with Amazon––they need to sign up to become an Amazon Affiliate. Once the signup process completes, the blogger can use links within their blog.
How to earn via Amazon?
When someone purchases products on Amazon, the blogger gets a small commission of it.
Two affiliate marketing networks:
- Commission Junction
To start, a person will need to
- Make a list of most liked products/ services.
- Sign up to affiliate marketing networks.
- Create an engaging SEO contentthat will help to promote those products and services. Remember, SEO helps boost blog traffic and increase search engine rankings.
2. eBooks– is not a novel
ebook is a great way to sell bloggers personal products. It’s also a great way to analyze whether or not the target audience is willing to make purchases from them.
Don’t get confused! There is no need to write hundreds of pages; however, topmost ebooks are concise but informative. An ebook could be like a long-form blog post that can be on any topic but relevant to the readers. And of course, it must be interesting enough for the readers to make purchases.
Many new bloggers sell their first ebooks at a very low cost. So, it’s a good idea to be reasonable when quoting the prices. Ideally, it would cost between $7 to $40 mark.
That way, it doesn’t burden anyone’s pocket, and the blogger can sell it easily. Once ebook sales start, it will give huge confidence to the blogger who is confused about ‘how to make money blogging for beginners.’
Likewise, once ebook sales reach high, a blogger can further create webinars, online courses, video tutorials, and other digital products.
How to Start?
1. Brainstorm content ideas: To choose an ebook topic, ask yourself these questions: What audience loves hearing about? What topic engages them the most?
2. Write the ebook: There is no need for any fancy software. Keep things focused and simple.
3. Figure out the platforms to sell an ebook. Options are
> On your own blog:
> On Amazon:
> On ClickBank––Choose the most convenient option.
4. Promote an ebook: Promotion via email, on relevant Facebook groups, on Pinterest, and anywhere else would be advisable. Don’t be shy to announce you have something for sale.
3. Freelance Writing
Blogs are proof that a person can write. To get success in the blogging world, bloggers must make writing their passion; otherwise, it is challenging to grow.
Bloggers can use their blogs to pitch to clients in the chosen niche. When the blog has little traffic, it is advisable to start freelance writing to help a person make money blogging without having to wait around.
SEO is the game changer!
How to Start?
1. Pick specialty
2. Find work
- On Upwork, Fiverr, and other freelancing platforms> create a profile> start applying for freelance work.
- On Facebook groups. Freelance writing Facebook groups are very popular and one of the best sources of work for beginners and pro too.
- Cold pitching to client
- Through personal network
- Create a ‘Work with Me’ on your blog page and list Freelance Writing as a service.
- Promote yourself: Bloggers should always promote their freelance writing services via personal blogs, personal and professional networks, and social media.
What Are The Topmost Niches That Make Good Money?
Travel––A personal travel blog, Adventure travel blog, Region-specific travel blogs, Food travel Blog, and Camping travel blog
Health––– Women’s fitness blog, Healthy eating blog, Yoga Blog, Gym supplement blog, and Crossfit blog
E-Learning–– Guitar lessons, Web development classes, Photoshop tutorials, English language Lessons, Pet care and training
Fashion–– Men’s fashion blog, Women’s shoes, Makeup tutorial blog, Personal fashion blog, and Jewellery review blog
Tech & Gaming–– App reviews, Video game tutorials, PC repairs and build, Video game reviews, and Tech gadget reviews
In the end we must agree that making money via blogging is not an overnight success job. Be patient, otherwise, you will lose the game.
We hope this article helps you understand a lot about the blogging world. If you like this article, don’t forget to share with your loved ones.
Best of luck to all beginner bloggers out there!
To Read more, click here.